Friday, December 4, 2009

You can pull the trigger while its held your throat

I might be going to a Taylor Swift concert! w00t.
Anyways;
I am full of inspiration but cant seem to place it into a song. I want to just pour my heart out into some powerful lyrics. But I.. can't! If I do, it either fails to capture the mood, or it doesn't flow, or just plain sucks. ;.;

My emotions aren't stable lately. I should be sad, but I can't be depressed about my sucky situations. I'm trying to push out the sadness and aim all my attention to my goal and keep at it. If I let the sadness in, I might be able to write a good song, but not good for my emotional health in the long run.

xoxo-
Kitteh

2 comments:

  1. hey matt. it's MARY!
    wow sorry for the caps.

    okay i totally get this.
    when i cry, i do it. when i laugh, it's full on! when i'm feeling it, i can't write it.
    it sucks how deep and emotional i'm feeling and yet i cannot get it out on a page of paper.

    i think what i need to focus on is how to channel my emotions and describe them in ways that they flow like poetry. the beat will come naturally.

    check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the same page!

    I looked at your page but couldnt find the follow button anywhere ;.;

    ReplyDelete