Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow

Let it snow! It's finally snowing! YayYayYayYayYayYay! I love snow. I love winter. A colder but brighter turn in events. Today I had yearbook, and after my friends & I filmed a movie, and I did a 'performance' of Girlfriend and I Can Do Better. :P

I'm working on a song, about how you think you know someone but you truly don't, and you don't like how they really are. I like it so far, but no gaurentee's its as good as some others. I have only wrote 3 songs I'm proud of. (psst. Meant To Be, Heavy Rain, and My Heart) ;D

Lady GaGa is a genius. Just Sayin'

xoxo-
Kitteh

1 comment:

  1. (Responding to a comment you left on my blog)
    If you want next time we both have workshop I can get your blog a header, a background, add snow to your blog, and a 3 column template like mine. (That is, if you want it)

    :)

    -Elránia (Hannah)

    ReplyDelete