Tuesday, December 8, 2009

RANT POST! School & Hair & WHO AM I KIDDING IM FAT! Plus A QUIZ ;D

Ok first I am posting a quiz I found :}

1) What's your favorite type of music? Pop. But I love alot more than that. Like Pop-Rock, Rock, Alternative Rock, Indie, Indie Rock, Indie Pop, Acoustic, Techno, Edgy Pop, Bubblegum Pop, Electronic Pop, Post-Grundge (Avril Lavigne only for this section, so far.)

2) What are you listening to at the moment? Forgotten - Avril Lavigne

3) What's your favorite band? Black Eyed Peas. (Then Jonas Brothers, Paramore, The Sophomore Beat, Selena & The Scene..)

4) What's your favorite song? AT THE MOMENT;; Alejandro - Lady GaGa

5) What song can you sing the best to? I can't sing.

6) What's the song you've listened to the most? Accoring to iTunes 'Contagious' - Avril Lavigne.
^_^


Okay. Now School. I have a stupid motherfucking project that will take me all tonight and tomorrow (might have snow day, w00t) And I have a test today, which I'm not worried about AT ALL! :D

Now Hair. My hair is being a douche bag deluxe. It didn't straighten well so It's all wavy and poof-y. My pink is fading is its poking my eyes, even though if I cut my bangs, I'll look stupid, but I need a hair cut anyhow. And the pink re-established.

And now to being fat. I. Am. Fat. My double chin used to only show when I made it, now if I'm relaxing it shows, and it bothers me so much. I have a big stomach (to me) even though people say Im only chunky, IM FAT. Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh Ugh. Diet time~
haha


xoxo-
Kitteh







You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
-Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment