Sunday, December 6, 2009

Teleton Mexico

On the Teleton Mexico charity show last night, Avril had her first performance in about 15 months! I stayed up all night to watch it, and I was so impressed. She sang 'Complicated' and 'Girlfriend' acoustic. And she playd the guitar on Girlfriend! All those people who said she doesn't/can't play the guitar can kiss my ass! Her voice was awesome, and she hit the low notes in Complicated! W00T.

I am so excited for her 4th album, she said it was going to be 'stripped down' and largely acoustic. Also her 'most personal' album yet! Single due Mid To Late January, and Album Early March 2010.

Other than my large Avril news update..
My online friend Chelsea is mailing me a Christmas present, which is AVRIL LAVIGNE BONEZ TOURBOOK ... FOR FREE. Omg I am so excited.

Also, I got an email yesterday from a vet, saying she found a cat that looked alot like CeCe.. Except she wasn't fixed and had kittens, when CeCe was fixed. D:
Ugh. But I'm not completely losing hope. Got to be strong, and just hold on until I get the news, that she has been found dead or alive.

xoxo-
Kitteh

No comments:

Post a Comment