Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Song in the works

Here is an exclusive preview to a song I am working on. Be aware that if you re-post this, and DO NOT link back here or claim you wrote it, you are violating copyright, as this material belongs to me.. Just Saying.


I get my hopes up high, and you crash them down low. Why can't you just let it flow?
You break my heart, I feel like I'm about to explode. What's wrong with this world?
If today was my very last day, what would you have to say- for yourself and everything thats happened?
I wish you would come around and admit, admit what you've done, admit your faults and your flaws.
I thought I knew it all, everything I needed. But you proved me wrong once again.

[Pre-Chorus]
Clearly, I thought I knew you once before, Now I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment