Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meeting avril lavigne!


YES YOU HEARD RIGHT!
I MET AVRIL LAVIGNE!
This was almost a week ago.
I didn't get a chance to post before it happened;
or during. So heres a fill-in to get caught up.

I entered a contest on http://www.avrilbandaids.com/ and All I had to do,
was tweet something like a million timess! So I did and last Friday, I went on
Gmail and had an e-mail saying...
'Congratulations! You have won our contest, "Rock New York with Avril Laivgne!!"'
I cried and called my mom from the bathroom, and she booked a room for sunday
SHE GOT SO LUCKY! ONLY ROOM AVAILABLE IN NYC!
So on saturday I packed and me, mama, katelin, and karen (her mom) left on sunday morning.
We made a 5 hour drive then at 1:30ish we found the vma's and decided to stay there. We saw manyy celebs...
~
Lady GaGa (twice); Justin Beiber; Neyo; Jimmy Fallon (he touched mah hand);
TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!! She performed and waved, smiled, and said Hi to me and kate.
Shakira; P Diddy; Miranda Cosgrove; Kermit (lol); Katy Perry; Pink (twice);
Joe Jackson; Kanye West (hes not nice); Chace Crawford; Ashley Greene;
Taylor Lautner; All Time Low; 3oh!3; All american Rejects; Paramore;
Green Day; Cobra Starship; and a few others I cant remember.
~
And then we went to the hotel and watched the vma's. we stood for 7 hours
GAGA ROCKED!
Andd then the next day... We went to the meet and greet..
I talked to some bandaiders for a while.
Then they took us inside, and got to see the runway! They took a group of 10,
and brought us behind this curtain and Avril was in there!!! I gave her
my present, then me, kate, and another bandaider took a picture with her.
I was so excited. I told her I liked her outfit. She was soo nice! We got
our autographs then we left for the next group to go in. I started crying,
Im such a loserrrr. We ate at some cafe then went back to the building and waited.
We were brought in and got caged in some area to have a good view. They started the music;
then the models started coming out. It was soo amazing!
At the end Avril came out and did a pose at the end, and giftbags were being given out, but I didn't get one.
And then we left:)
Avril is so pretty and nice! If you dont know already..
Avril and deryck split:( divorce isnt official.
Anyways the fashion show was amazingg! <3

BEST DAY EVAR.


xoxo-
kitteh

3 comments: