Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Nose ring; and tales of nose ring woes


THIS is my new one! ^_^

Okies, this is what happened.
I was laying in my bed face down, and I didnt feel like lifting my head to itch my nose.
So I shook my head left and right itching my nose with my bed XD. Im so blond lol.
And my blue stud came out and I couldnt get it back in, I felt vary special XD
So I ran to my neighbors and she said to just push harder, so I did.
I failed. SO I grabbed one of my straight studs and put it in and I was all fine.
Two days later, I was in the shower and when I was getting out it fell out, went down the drain.
ERG.
I put in another straight one, and this one just BARELY went through. So I got my mom to
bring me to the tattoo parlor to buy an L shaped on to make sure it didnt fall out
n.nU
SOOOOO, later that night she brought me and we bought the one in the picture for 10.00
And I took out my old one for about 5 minutes and the whole started to close, so I had the
tattoo guy put it in for me, and god it hurt worse than when I got it pierced, I teared up.
And now...TADA:)

MUWHAHAHAHA IM SMARTICLE.

:_

but thats why you love me<33


xoxo-
Kitteh Kou

No comments:

Post a Comment