Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Updates, Updates!

Hi, I am working on numerous projects!

I am working on a birthday poster which I NEEED to finish by friday which is only half done! Or I cannot go on a field trip which I get to stay in a dorm room! (more info soon!)

I am writing a sailor moon fanfic and a story with my friend! (Bunnalon) and my fanfic has no name! EEEEEK

And I am working on an audition for a movie and I am practicing my lines so I can nail it and get the part!!

I need to find traits that suit me from my chinese zodiac, astroligical zodiac, nativ american zodiac, and my numerical number zodiac! WHEW!!

SO, yeah IF i finish I get to stay at a college for two days with NO homework and I get to stay in a dorm room! exciting! well, to me. and i need to get working tomorrow!


-Matthew

1 comment:

  1. uh-oh. i just remembered something. monday we have to share out disease projects.

    ReplyDelete